They are paper strips impregnated with sensing chemicals by a special process to detect the target gases The strip on exposure to the target gas changes its colour. The time it takes to change the colour is related to the target gas concentration.
GAS DETECTION STRIPS
- – Easy to handle
- – No technical skill required
- – Sharp color change on exposure to target gas
- – No other chemicals or solution required
- – No other costly accessories required
Semi quantitative method of gas detection.
Available for H2S, HCN, PH3, AsH3, Mercaptan.
It is best suited for the spot check of toxic gas detection.
It is useful for the air investigation at work place & confined space – e g.
- – Petrochemical & Refineries
- – Chemical & Fertilizer
- – FumigationPulp & Paper Mills Industries
- – Municipal Departments
- – Environmental monitoring agencies and many more
Click here for Gas Detection Strips manuals.